Friday, February 11, 2011

[VIDEO+TRANS] Elle – My Wish List

Updated with trans


Special video with Changming (東方神起) “Changmin wish list” in Tokyo JAPAN!!!

Changmin: Is it really okay if I choose what I want?
Host: This is a hula hoop and with this you can exercise your hips.
Changmin: I think a lot about going to to the gym.
Host: This is to play around with it.
Changmin: Ah I see. It’s good for play but when you put it on…*laugh* Ah, so it feels like this.
Host: Do you already own boxing gloves?
Changmin: No I haven’t… I feel like I need more practice first.
Changmin: This is what would catch someone’s eye first, right. Wine. Doesn’t have to be wine but I like drinking alcohol.
Host: Getting it as gifts is good too right?
Changmin: Yes yes. Drinking with friends and everyone is good.
Changmin: *tries hat on* I want this~
Host: Do you prefer caps or hats?
Changmin: I prefer hats…they look nicer. The truth is I don’t have many hats like this. *laugh*
Changmin: This kind of sneakers are good too, I like these kind. If I received them I’d be very happy.
Changmin: Beautiful headphones.

Changmin: This kind of knitted clothes. It’s winter now so it’s cold, so warm clothes like this…
Host: What about hand knitted clothes?
Changmin: Hand knitted clothes….I would prefer this kind of clothes*laugh*
Host: Why these shoes?
Changmin: They’re really cute….It’s really high, isn’t it? I think girls would want shoes like this. If I gave this as a present to a girl, she’d probably be happy right?
And next is this purse. It is pink, but being a shade of red it seems to match the Christmas time. Giving this kind of pretty wallet as a gift, they would be really happy right?If I was a girl I might want a purse like this~ Next is this necklace. There are other necklaces but…
Host: What do you like about this one?
Changmin: There are other necklaces..but this one’s kind of…
Host: What’s the reason you chose necklace instead of earrings or rings?
Changmin: I like these kind of simple designs too. And I would also like to directly put on a necklace for someone instead of giving a ring so that’s why I chose this necklace.
Host: Do you like putting on jewelry and other accessories?
Changmin: Umm..I put it on if it’s necessary but I’m more on the side of not putting them on. I’m going to choose these two at the same time; this blanket and this scarf. It’s really cold in the winter so it’s important to stay warm, which is why I chose both of these. When a couple are together it’s good to have something like this right? Actually when I get a girlfriend I would want to give this kind of blanket as a gift to her.
Okay! This has been it. Thank you very much!

credit: elletvceleb
shared+trans by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment