Wednesday, February 2, 2011

[TRANS] Alcohol – From Music Essay by Kim Jaejoong

Intoxicated, it’s like dragging a very heavy bag, standing in front of the entrance pressing the password
But the password memorized by heart, I can’t think of it no matter how hard I try.
Why did I drink until becoming this drunk?

Don’t know if you guys have ever been through this?
Don’t want to watch TV, don’t want to play the piano, don’t want to read books
Also don’t want to watch random pedestrians coming and going in the world beyond the windows
The days of just wanting to hide

In the end, I can only lie down on the sofa, staring at the cactus with no urge to move
When staring at the cactus I suddenly realized I was talking to myself: “Am I a bit lonely?”
The fate of the cactus is that if the heart of the cactus have been fiddled with it’s life will be shortened
The cactus seems to say to me “you are lonely just like me”

Lonely, irritated, depressed
There isn’t a place I can go to pour out my heart
At that time, the only friend I could find is acohol

But this thing
I will be despise it very much when tomorrow comes
Nonetheless I think I will continue to find it

credit: baidutvxq
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment