Monday, February 14, 2011

[TRANS] 110215 U-Know Yunho “I’ve been enduring tears which I want to shed away at the end of all”

TVXQ Yunho confessed, “The tears I’ve been holding back now, I want to shed them in the end.”

On the February 15th SBS show ‘Strong Heart’ afternoon broadcast, U-Know Yunho conveyed his inner feeling.

In the recent recording, U-Know Yunho said, “During TVXQ’s activities from all these times, there had been many cheerful and difficult moments, but not once I’m able to cry out my heart.” thus attracted others’ attention.

U-Know Yunho continued, “As a human, of course I also want to cry whenever I want to. But I just don’t think the time was right for me to show my tears, therefore I try to be patient, and endured my feelings for a long time.” Furthermore the singer said, “Now I’m still working hard to show the good side of me, yet if I can wish, I want to cry out all the tears I’ve been holding back so when this year ends, I will have no regrets.” shaking the hearts of people who listened to him.

TVXQ Choikang Changmin who also guested along with him said, “I have never seen hyung crying out loud even once as well.” He then shared moments from his point of view as a dongsaeng who’s been staying with U-Know Yunho for a long time.


credit: News Nate
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment