Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[PHOTOS] 110215 JYJ Posters at NII Shop part 2

The NII Shop at Kimpo Airport

This Jaejoong was extremely beautiful~

Cute~

Jaejoong was waiting for me~ This is the perfect size to take a picture of while hugging~ (Of course I hugged it~~)

I was overcome by the power in these eyes *explode* The far you can recognize from one look even from afar, Junsu~

This one this one~ I want this for my house*laugh*

The poster that was decorated with around the shop. It was stuck on really well….

Yoochun-ah. It’s a shame that the lines went right through your eyes…

What I bought was this T-shirt and another muffler that I didn’t post a pic of.

I spent 50,000 Won so they gave me one free poster. But then I pleaded them for another one and here it is~ *laugh*


credit: xh1968
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment