Monday, November 1, 2010

[FANACC] 101110 JYJ in NY part 3

Posted Image
Posted Image

at Hotel

Posted Image
Posted Image


Posted Image

For those who wanted my story:
I met up with Thu Vu and we both came down to 34th street around 8am, and stayed until 10:30am with no luck. We left for work/class afterward. After my class finished, I came down with another friend of mine around 1:30. I turn the corner and the first thing I spot is the unmistakable flame red hair color of Junsu. I freaked out a bit and walked into the hotel lobby where Yoochun was, but Jae wasn’t there yet. I lingered around until he came out of the elevators a few minutes later and three other girls and I ran over to him quietly and he signed his autograph. (In the middle of signing, I asked a girl a question, and he stopped writing and tilted his head at me. I almost died.)

And here’s a vid of me running into him in K Town!

Fancam Jaejoong Spotted in NY

Source: JYJ NY Facebook+baidu+mina12@soompi+selina boyce@facebook
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment