Thursday, November 4, 2010

[VIDEO+TRANS] JYJ is the artist of the month on MTV Taiwan


credit:
TVXQmary23

Trans:
MTV artist of the month
Asia’s best group
JYJ: Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu
Finally returned to the starting point of their dream
All for one persistence

Junsu:
From before until now, my dream has always been the same
My dream is to stand on the stage and sing

Jaejoong:
My dream is make music something that will last a lifetime
To make better music
To let everyone hear the most beautiful music
I think I will keep on trying until I die…

Yoochun:
Finally we return on our dream stage
Letting me feel that I found my happiness
Made me realize there are people that care about us
Made me realize that there are always someone that will silently support us
Letting us return to this place

Standing at the whole new starting point of their dreams
Asia’s best group JYJ

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels


No comments:

Post a Comment