Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[PHOTOS] 101110 JYJ twitter update

(Jaejoong) It’s dawn here so good night right now ^^ good night ~

(Jaejoong) I don’t know Chinese,Thai,Spanish but if I can talk like this,so I’m happy.

(Jaejoong) New York is too cold but I really like these cold ^^ (Chinese, Spanish and Thai)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now with handsome Sungyeop Hyung

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With Manager Hyung shot by Sungyeop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At the Korean restaurant in New York… Yoochun-sama~ ㅋ I’ve uploaded this without him knowing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Junsu) New York City ~!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Yoochun) Junsu-yaaaa^^

(Yoochun) Yeah~New York!! Let’s have a party tonight!!

credit: JYJ Twitter
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment