Monday, November 29, 2010

[FANACC] 101127~101128 Worldwide Concert In Seoul

27th November Fanaccount (From A Chinese fan staying in Korea)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I found my seat after entering and because I am at the first level of the viewing area which is not much higher than the area near the stage so I couldn’t snap beautiful red ocean but I saw it in the big screen and it was really beautiful. There was even snow accumulated beside my seat, it was so cold. As it snowed this morning and also the hail, they had to remove the roof and I even saw the car driving away those removed cloth. The three of them kept apologizing to us for not having the dome. The stage is big and perfect. Korean fans don’t have lightboards or so but at the 2nd level behind me, there’s a lighted banner which wrote “Yoochun ah, I love you”. Later at Yoochun’s solo, when it was ending, the cameramen gave a big focus on the banner.

Everyone started entering and because of the weather, rearrangements were made to the stage hence the time to enter was delayed. Just as people were still entering the venue when the lights and all were still on, suddenly they played a soothing music and it sound so familiar but I just cant remember what song was it >< . Then, the three of them suddenly walked out from backstage and said “Everyone enter the venue slowly, it’s ok, we’re still arranging the stage, slowly, don’t rush”(The others I cant really understand what they were saying, please forgive me, my Korean is already much better now compared to the past)

The three of them just said something, I don’t know why, with the music accompanying, although I cant understand, but I started to tear, they lost weight and were very skinny. Jaejoong trimmed his hair, its shorter now compared to the hair he has been maintaining for the past 2 years, looking younger. They spoke so warmly on stage and I kept crying, and a Korean fan sitting behind me saw it and stopped her conversation with her friend and consoled me.

After they were done speaking, they went backstage. The big screen was playing “Be My Girl” flashmob dance video. Finally it commenced, the opening song was “Empty” and they gave their best through out. I had the deepest impression on their solos, please forgive me, I cried when I returned because I was freezing. First it was Jae’s solo, very good, a bunch of sexily clad dancers surrounding him, removed his jacket and this tie. I am calm lol, he sang powerfully.

Then it was Yoochun’s solo, it was good too, he has some body clinging dance with the girls and although it was the dancers taking initiative, those American female dancers were really sexy.
Then it was Junsu, he was the most “obedient”, conducting the orchestra version of “Empty”, very charismatic. He sang his solo in the album then “Too Love” from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Later in the MC, they talked about Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the big screen focus on Yeorim and Geol Oh seniors, they sat together, haha~~

In the MC part and the words they spoke after they sang, I can only understand a bit and the most was “Everyone is feeling cold right, although it is very cold, but please get warm together with us”. Actually they were freezing too, forgot who was it, should be Yoochun, he told us to have a warm bath and drink some hot soup after we get home, then he said “It’s really very cold” in those helpless Aegyo tone which was super cute. Then they kept apologizing to us because of the dome and everyone shouted it’s alright.

Their clothes were not as thick as us, especially Junsu in cloak sleeves, in Chajatta, should be because of the freezing weather, Jae missed one of his higher notes. It was really cold, when the big screen showed them singing, we could see smoke coming out from their mouth.
The most important thing was when we danced along to “Be My Girl”, it was awesome. The whole venue filled with red lightsticks, although my area for movement was small, but I gave all my effort on moving my hands along. It was like a Cassiopeia gathering, let me interrupt a sentence, the three of them looked so cute when they were swinging their waist. The only regret was because everyone was standing and dancing, the wave wasn’t that obvious.

After the flashmob, everyone lost their energy and were trembling back on their seats, it was so cold till my body was numb.

Then at the last song, “Empty” remix, they wore tracksuits which were so adorable, dancing cutely and the red ocean was really beautiful in the whole venue.
On my left were a group of Korean fans and on my right were a group of Japanese fans, I’m not sure of other areas and at the end, we were all trembling, the videos I took were all shaking because it was really so cold. I bit my lips and shouted with all my may while supporting. The Japanese fan and my voices were trembling and that Japanese fan almost cried. The Korean fan beside me was kicking her leg too to keep warm and I spread out my blanket and covered the three of us.

The fans shouted encore and they didn’t appear. All of us didn’t leave and insist on waiting, and gradually the lights were switch on but the broadcast was not played yet so we continued to show for encore. As last the broadcasting rang and Korean fans were still shouting noooooo. Ha the broadcast gave us a cute response, “Cannot also no choice, it had ended”. Everyone stayed for a bit and started exiting the venue gradually.

Regardless of them being alone or five, we all have to support.
Their decisions, their progression, we can only support them with all our heart.
Some fans said, they cant wait anymore, cant see hope anymore but I say, “As long as anyone of them has activities, that is hope. Wherever anyone of them goes, they can see our red ocean. That is the only thing we can do. Remember, their persistence is our motivation and our persistence is all the more their motivation.

28th November Fanaccount

At today’s concert, it was snowing continuously, it was so beautiful but I am very fortunate, because I only walked on the streets for 5 minutes and when I returned back to my hostel, I was enveloped with snow. If it snowed that heavily during the concert, even if we wear thicker, I bet at the end of the concert you will see thousands of snowman standing there.

At the beginning, Jaejoong fell but he got up quick and his smile …. is it painful?
Then during “Be My Girl”, it was the same as yesterday, the cameraman loves Junsu, both days were focusing on his thrusts and even shot his legs till waist up close. That twisting was nose bleed worthy. I even talked with the unnie on the right saying why is it always Junsu, the cameraman must have did it on purpose lol and the unnie was busying nodding excitedly to me.

The others were about the same as yesterday’s concert but during MC, there was an addition part where they showed their pictures on some equipment. Three lovely babies exhibiting their twitter pictures. They included the picture of Junsu being in the bathroom when he took in Shanghai.

Oh one thing that I was mad and wanted to die was, yesterday I was at the stand and furthermore I was on the 1st row but they didn’t go around the stadium in carts and today I was in the inner section and they went around and even sang at the small stage which was so near to where I was sitting at yesterday. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_T

Today, it was a couple sitting on my left and I believed the lady should be a fan. She sang along to quite a few of the songs and my recordings had some of her voice in it. On my right was a Chunnie fan because whenever Yoochun appeared, she always shout with all her might. I chatted a lot with her, chat and watch the concert together. She even explained to me some of the parts which I dont understand.

The few banners, they kept giving close up of them especially the one which wrote “Yoochun ah, I love you”, the fans were so happy and excited~~
Also, during today’s flashmob dance, it was proceeded with them dancing while going around on carts. Today there was two waves and the red ocean was exceptionally beautiful. But Junsu ah, why does your shaking hands actions looked like those ahjussi who cant dance lol, looked at your Jaejoong hyung, he shook rather suave.

Today I cried like mad. During Jaejoong’s “For you it’s separation, to me it’s waiting” the ending part I was crying and singing along. Also the song “Fallen Leaves”, I was crying while listening to it and Yoochun’s fan unnie passed me a tissue and made me smile.

Everyone seems to have chemistry during this two concerts. During the whole show, there wasnt shouts of Dong Bang Shin Ki, there was also no shouts of JYJ, it was just shouting of their own names and this is rather good, really.

Trio Hwaiting, Duo Hwaiting also!
We will always be here, we will not leave.

source: 红牌脆皮烤乳猪+瑞の傻秀肿屁股
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by:DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment