Sunday, November 21, 2010

[FANACC] 101119 JYJ in LA Showcase

Me and my brother got to the Galen Center around 7 and the line was HUGE! like HUGE! it was around almost the entire building. But since we have reserved seats, the line went in pretty quickly. we got in and got to our seats in section 117. We were waiting and waiting I don’t really remember the exact time when the showcase started but before that… well, I have to tell you this first, that section 117 is close to the backstage entrance and exit.. so before the show started we saw JYJ walking in and I went crazy! I screamed my lungs out! lol then the showcase started.

By that time I knew that JYJ will be walking out at that exit after their last song ‘empty remix’….I’ll speed up a little bit; Now it’s their last song empty remix… they were singing and they were almost done so I ran to the right side of section 117. By the time I got to the side YooSu already went inside but jaejoong didnt, he was walking calmly to backstage one fan gave him a paper and a pen he signed it with smile I was trying to find paper too but couldn’t cuz I didn’t have any with me :( jaejoong said ‘bye’ he waved his hands with smile on his face. I was so close to him like really, REALLY close! he was soo white and his arm muscle was just.. MmmMm Yummy! lol

(this was when JJ already went inside that room, my camera took too long to take pic and I was amazed by him too so..lol)

There were only like 7 people at that time one got his autograph, one got to touch his hand… I got to look at his face lol After he went in, we asked the security guy if they already left or not? he said ‘”They already left and you can catch them at the airport” We didn’t believe him so we waited for a few more and this lady who works with JYJ came out and we asked her if they left or not she said “No, they’re still inside” and we were like “Omg! omg!” all we could do was shouting lol one said ‘Dong Bang Shinki’ I said ‘Jaejoong! Comeback! I can’t live with out you’ lol but they didn’t come out again so we left..haha

so I came out and saw Arden and she was sooo pretty :) so I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said of course! She was so nice and pretty! :)

I guess that’s it! I enjoyed the show so much! thank you JYJ for making this happen! <3

shared by: ammicky@sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment