Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[FANACC] 101114 JYJ at Las Vegas Airport

Thank you for personally sending us this Emily

Related article: here

=================

Hey SharingYoochun! Anxiete here!

Just wanted to let you know that I posted a short v-log of my experience of meeting JYJ in the airport. Also, I have a picture of Jaejoong’s signature, since I got an autograph from him. It’s in the part 2 link in the video description. Thanks for posting my pictures up ^^ I thought I’d be torn apart by fangirls ;__;

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me and Jaejoong. The reason he isn’t smiling is because A) he’s freakin’ tired man! B) He likes to really cool and nonchalant. Whatever! I got to stand next to my favorite person in the world! What a treat!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fixed it up. Less dark ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junsu and I. He was super cute running around the airport trying to avoid some staff chick with a video camera. He was really easy to find too, with that fire engine red hair of his hahaha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tried fixing this one as best as I could ;__;

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Oh my god! Dad! They’re right there!!”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then my camera died so I got pictures with them on my phone LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jaejoong’s signature ^^

credit: Emily FB part 1 | part 2
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment