Monday, October 25, 2010

[PHOTOS+TRANS] 101025 JYJ Twitter Update

Yoochun says thanks to SKKS staffs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The remaining week before the last episode now. Staffs members who have become like family, provide a good environment for actors to learn and give chance to rest a little bit more, ones who keep smiling even during suffering time in SungKyunKWan Scandal, I’m so grateful to this family, soon I’ll ring the Golden Bell

And to everyone who always care for me and love me ^^ You know that I’m really touched, right? Thank you…


Jaejoong and the MAC

Today I’m working on composing some music! Fighting~

@0101xiahtic Junsu ya you use mac at home, don’t you~? Do you happen to use mac os x CD? The gray CD that comes with the computer for the first time~

Yoochun’s respond:

@mjjeje I have it~ You threw yours? Uhm~~

Jaejoong:

@6002theMicky Yoochun ah hyung needs that ㅠ I have to do LOGIC UPDATE but it says I can’t, because I don’t have OS X10.7 version ㅠ

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today’s music composing work!

Junsu’s reply to Jaejoong:

That CD…? I’ll try to find it~ Hyung, you’re composing right now~ ke I finished mine while in Shanghai^^ hahahaha

Jaejoong’s reply:

@0101xiahtic oh I see ㅠ I’m writing lyrics now. There are lot of things I want to say, it’s complicated ㅠ


trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment