Sunday, October 17, 2010

[FANACC] 101015 JYJ New Album Showcase in Bangkok

To …..Bangkok

“LIVING A DREAM”
I woke up with….such a feeling…. “What did I dream about last night?”
I don’t want to feel like it’s a dream…but it’s really like a dream. ^^
A big crowd was marching to the exhibition hall…. It’s HUGE and WIDE enough to hold up to 16,000 people for an extraordinary showcase…like this…JYJ showcase in Bangkok….
People seem very exciting…Yeh…They really were…Imagine .. How long did it take to wait for our three beloved musketeers…? Waiting in an uncertainty…I have to say.
The light went out…but Bangkok sky wasn’t in the darkness…Orangey-red light was lightening up… Beautifully and Lively…full of energy…It was splendid city of angel….welcoming the THREE REBEL ANGELS!!!!
…..Three mesmerizing objects rising from the stage…were…OWE!!!!….
.
.

A super model actor running away from a movie set…
A super musical star sneaking away from the Opera House …
An angel wax escaping from Madame Tussauds …
To…SING under a twinkling sky of Bangkok (Outside was raining heavily though.)
.
.
My feeling has changed overtime……I got married to JYJ in Seoul….but…I swear I love them even more this time.
I love… “EMPTY” … like a love at first sight …yet…it could be my forever love…
“Girl I swear…I’m never going through this again…I know you thought you’d win..”
Yehhh…This time you won, PARK YOOCHUN… ahhh…’coz the way you say it ,….I could die of insomnia … KIM JUNSU….I love the way you move…as always…you have the best S-line swing in this whole wide world…^^ Junsu is very sexy…I swear!
KIM JAEJOONG…why did you have to smile like that…pull your blazer like that??????……My soul just went wild immediately!!! Oh boy…!
I can’t let it go ^^… You guys are gonna be the best lover of my life even though you’re so sarcastic.. ;-)
I miss every moment of this song…
I love the way they sing, dance and tease the fans.
This is such a soul rebel….They are brave…they are confident…they are amazing!!!!
.
.
I love all the performance….The choreographing… The beat of drum….the sound of music….just made everyone wanna stand up and move around with them…YET we couldn’t…This extraordinary sight is for sharing…


.
.
“BE MY GIRL”
Imagine…Three gorgeous young men standing in front of you and asking you to love them…
ahhhh..Gone to heaven!
The boys were so cute…CUTE CUTE CUTE…singing and smiling like they were in love…
Off Course, They were in love with their fans…
….
JEAJOONG…Should you be crawling like that??? …. In front of the crowds…that was a bit too much…because everyone were rest in peace ;-) hehehe
They should be mine….I truly wanted to cast a spell…making them angel dolls…and take them home
…..hehehe….
But…LOVE is for sharing…They are valuable for love and share..
.
.
I cannot remember…where the song BE THE ONE was…hahaha..My mind was blown away.
All I could recognize is the chorus part
“be the one…be the one…do you right..baby come over me to night…I can make you feel right..Do you the time of your life” …Oh…what a message from JYJ…You really made my inhibitions go away!!!!
“Let’s go on a ride” …yehhh..I want a carpet ride…to see a whole new world with you ^^
The dance move was so tempting …Don’t ever point your figures at me… I just want to come over you tonight…and do you right!!!!
.

The CHIT CHAT Session…was a truly heartwarming moment

The boys were teasing each other…They looked exactly like a real family…They kept each other warm and secure. OMG..They always smile…I can sore…because I saw their million smiles… They must have known that we could be soooooooo happy to see their smile…and It was so meaningful because they were smiling the true smiles.
Jeajoong’s playful soul had finally dwelled in his own self. He was soooo funny…He bow to the fan his own creative way. His gesture made us feel like…….JAEJOOONGGG…want anymore love??? I gave all my heart to you since I saw the first smiling face when you sang a broken-heart song. You really had fun being on stage, didn’t you????
Yoochun were gazing all fans with his charming smile.
Junsu was the one who were answering the questions?? Hahaha..It was because his 2 evil goddess brothers threw questions asked by the MC to him. Junsu looked more in control than the two.
“I want JUNSU to sum it up.” That was one of Jaejoong’s excuses, which was very cute.
The MC asked Jaejoong who is always fond of elephant to sing a Thai Elephant song. He was screamingly cute…Fans were screaming and singing along to help him. At the end, he promised that he would be able to sing the whole song for the fans when he comes to Thailand next time. (Can you guys come back tomorrow???)JYJ and Thai Language was very cute…again…
..Yoochun..Said…”Mai Dai Jer Kun Nan Na Krub”….”We have not met for a long time.”……(In my mind…”Oh..You misee us..huuuh)
Jeajoong…was shy … he was gigling a bit with YC…and passed it to Junsu…
JUNSU…You’re so cool….saying that “Kun Pen Khong Pom” …(You’re mine.) and point out at everyone….people were screaming at his seductive gesture. ^^
Finally..Jeajoong got to say…Khob Kun Krub…in a really perfect Thai accent!!!
..
boys…Everything you do…is just so lovely…
.
.

From time to time, JJ’s mind was elsewhere…He was so happy..He was singing “Be My Girl” in his mind…the rhythms he moved were exactly the rhythms of that song… I certainly believe that he his soul was so blossom.
Ahhh…our Junsu and Jaejoong could speak good English…don’t worry..hehehehe
When the MC asked, “ Jaejoong are you ready?”, Jeajoong replied him “I’m ready” with American accent…wow wow..It was too cute. (Whatever he does, he is cute anyway ^^)
.
.
We love the fact that…The boys are looking forward to settle down in Thailand…My tear nearly dropped when Junsu said that I will be you brother next door…
Please grow old quickly…honey…..I wanna live next door to you boys. ^^
.
.
This was the first time I could see the boys smiling so widely….relaxing and relieve..
Thanks for coming and letting us seeing you smile.
.
.
The moment we were waiting for had come…We had a blue light project for JYJ…
찾았다
This song is million times more beautiful when they sing live than in the CD.
The last bit from Yoochun was very sentimental.
“Thank you for always standing by me”
Don’t worry! We will always stand by JYJ…no matter what!
.
.
“Ayyyy GIRL”
The song is supposed to be a super sexy song…But JYJ made it sassy…charming…yet very cute…
Oh goshhhhh!!! These boys were so evil…They were devils….
‘Try to make me go crazy…Chills and Run through me..What happenin to me???’
“I was so high….touching the sky” ^^
MJ steps were made cute by JYJ..People went wild…all the time.
^^ Just let my mind go crazy..love them like crazy…miss them like crazy…before come back to the real world…and love them better…
I can’t get over you…JYJ..You took my heart away and never give it back to me…..But..It’s all my pleasure! ^____^
I am just losing my three little boys………There’re something that I cannot find a word to explain….
All I know….They are cool…They have grown up..wiser…NOW, I have THREE SPLENDID AND INSPRING YOUNG MEN instead.
.
.
Finally…The party had to end…
Yoochun gave us a wooooooo…EMPTY REMIX…Everybody stand up..Jump Jump Jump…
I didn’t know what I had got in mind…I ran over all chairs with my high heel until I reached them in front of the stage…….It was a special moment…We all were jumping with joys even though the lyrics was like broken-hearted…yet..Who care??? The boys wanted to have fun.
.
It was going to end for real…The three boys went to the top stage and was slowly descending with their hand waving…and Yuchun’s voice… “I love you”…until they were out of sight…
….
The biggest party had an end…but we will meet again..
Missed you already!!!!!
They have cherished their UNIQUENESS….still…
They have become no longer puppets. They are real artists…wiser, more talented, and grown up.
Yoochun’s forehead seems wider but he is ways more handsome.
With gorgeous faces and bodies, long legs and Tight pants…ahhhh… They all look like cartoon characters…from our fantasy world…
I love how they dressed up for the showcase…I personally believe that it was up to their choices.

From SEOUL to BANGKOK..Then SINGAPORE…Malaysia…HK…LA…NY…Seattle..
The beginning will be a true beginning….for JYJ…!!!!
Your heart effort to make us happy is not meaningless at all.
Again..JYJ..You are my forever valentine…

We will be together ever after.
^_____^
It was not a dream.
Yet.. if it were a dream, it could be the most beautiful dream ever!
…..we’ll never stop loving you….
15 Oct. 2010
You Make My Soul Blossom@3rebelangels
P.S. Thanks to all friendship glowing in the dark…We were all smiling to each other even though we might not know each other. Thanks for sharing such great time with JYJ together.
.
.
Special Thanks our dear sister: You Make My Soul Blossom
Shared by: 3rebelangels@wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment