Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[FANACC] 101012 JYJ NEW ALBUM SHOWCASE In Seoul

I watched both showcases
The first one started at 6, but when we got into the venue we had to wait in line standing, so I was there since 3 in the afternoon and stood until 11
I only have pictures of the venue from the outside, and before the event started
If you were taking pictures in the middle of the showcase, and was caught, the guards will usher you out – -

The first showcase at 6, all the fans got into the venue around 6:10? And it started around then
It ended about 7:26
The second showcase started around 9, it was a lot longer than the first showcase
So, I only got home at 11:00
I didn’t live far from there, so only had to ride a car for a short while

First of all, all the picture people are looking at now are mostly from the second showcase
Because in the first one, there weren’t any reporters, but there were a lot at the second showcase
Also
During the first showcase Junsu’s hair was was flipping up. Like in his hair when he was in a white vest and colorful pants one time performing Hey for their fourth album
Yoochun didn’t wear glasses in the first showcase
And during the ment session for the first showcase, Jaejoong did wear a T, just a small jacket
and it was pretty showy too

The two opening songs sounds amazing, really very amazing
You can feel its for the world, definitely
The atmosphere, the tempo
Its an international style – - definitely not just trying to compliment our boys
Then there were videos, it was a little messy
My memory isn’t clear, because right now in my mind is only their faces
Its really very close, fans going to the SC must really enjoy it

They sang songs from their new album, I remember their second song was Be My Girl = = its really beautiful – -
It should be that name, and with that look in our boys’ eyes – - it would be a wonder if the girls there wasn’t entranced – -
Then there’s the video?
The video is when they were in America working on the album, there were big shot composers – - I don’t know their names though…
In there was Junsu voice, I remember he sang a like “if you be my girl”

I’m going crazy = =

Then a host came out – - I didn’t know who it was – -
And said a lot of stuff, I didn’t pay attention, my Korean isn’t that good, so I just waited for them to come out again
I think they must have been changing, yes, changing their cloth
In the first showcase, Jaejoong’s TALK, he wore a suit, showed a lot of his chest, so whenever he moves you can see the Always Keep The Faith tattoo really easily, very sexy, undeniably sexy
The three of them tonight were very sexy, completely killed me

Then it was the ment, in the first showcase, right at the beginning Junsu cried, the wiping away tears kind
And then the entire stadium screamed don’t cry, don’t cry
Then they talked a little, the words made our hearts ache
The tone of their voice… hurts our heart
Their life hasn’t been easy
Their path until now, when everyone see it with their own eyes, you can understand how much they have went through, and how much they had to hold in
This made many girls want to right for their own dreams

Then our boys said, they really miss LIVE and really miss everyone, long time no see
Thank you for always waiting
In the middle Junsu did speak English, haha
it was really cute – - I heard “thank you”
However, I want to say Junsu’s English really did improve a lot
When asked Junsu what his favorite color, Junsu said white?
Then Jaejoong said, it’s red
Haha, I think he talked about something was red, and then everyone screamed – - so I didn’t hear it
Haha, anyways, everyone was very happy when they heard red
The red ocean at tonight was beautiful
Hope the showcase from now are will always be filled with red oceans

The talk part was really long, I was focusing on their faces – - so only remembered a few questions
Then the host said, “now there’s one last question”, then everyone screamed no no no
Then the host said “you don’t want to keep watching?”

At this time Jaejoong said in this world wide showcase there is one Korean song, its Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Everyone there sang the song together, it was lovely. I advice everyoen going to the showcase to learn this song~
This song has a lot of love, everyone screamed I love you in the end, it was lovely = =

After this song, they showed clips about the donation
They talked a lot in the middle, and then showed pictures of kids in Africa
Everyone couldn’t help but to clap

Then they came out wearing red and purple, so hot
Their sexy bodies dancing and dancing
Then the next two song is ayyy girl, already heard it – - and Empty (Yoochun? screamed Empty Remx)
Especially the second song, there was a part of the lyrics saying “let it go”
In the second showcase it was very obvious
Everyone were high, jumping with them

Tonight Junho came, when we were going into the vunue, he was getting out of the car at the parking lot, so we saw him
We waited outside after the showcase, but only heard the breaking sound of a sports car and its no wear in site – - because it I was too tired, didn’t even consider following
We are proud of our boys

Then it ended- – they left they stage, no encore
Everyone should anticipate the concert in November (T/N: This is from a Chinese fan, probably talking about the concerts in China. I believe it applies to all concerts)

There is a lot of love
We are proud of our boys and our fandom

credit: CassiopeiaElly@baidu
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment