Friday, September 10, 2010

[CAPS] Yunho – Haru Campaign Teaser

I’m tryin to capture Yunho’s scenes from Haru preview video……….. and I forgot to save the pics in jpg, instead I used png that has bigger size while the pics are not really HQ, scratch that, not HQ at all (-___-;;) Gomen~

Just for your viewing pleasure, in case the preview video is too fast to satisfy your Yunho dose tonite, kekekeke…

Anyway, here also the official poster that reveals the official english title for ‘Haru’ movie: ‘Haru: An Unforgettable Day in Korea’.

well, if I was chased by missiles like Yunho, having a date with Kim Bum, and shooting people like Chae Young did, it would be sure becoming an unforgettable day for me XD

Can’t wait to watch the full video!!! Run Yunho, RUUUUNNNN!!!!


credit for poster: haru official site
credit caps: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment