Saturday, August 28, 2010

[TRANS] 100827 Yunho in [haru] Press Conference

Translation of the video

T/N: This is related to the article here.


Credits: hisako0825



It’s been a while since I spoke Japanese. This drama [haru] is not made by just myself, but all the staffs were united, and did their best. Yes. Everyone here, thank you for your supports. The staffs really did a good job. I wish that everyone here will be interested in the drama, thank you in advance for your supports. And, I have a lot of recommended spots but amongst them, I choose Seoul Tower. It is a perfect date spot for you to spend with your lover or family. Yes. I will really do my best in the future so that I can appear in front of you in many styles and charms. Thank you very much.



Source: hisako0825 @ youtube
Translation: linhkawaii & smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment