Sunday, August 15, 2010

[TRANS] 100815 Yoochun is Kim Tae Hee's Ideal Type

I was showering with the TV on.
There was a programme playing, and I heard that Kim Tae Hee interview was coming up, so I just continued to shower without paying much attention to it.

I heard an interviewer say that lots of celebrities consider Kim Tae Hee to be their ideal type.
Amongst the names he listed, I heard 'Micky Yoochun'
Kim Tae Hee then replied saying that Micky Yoochun was her ideal type.
I ran out of the shower immediately...
She said she didn't used to pay much notice to idol groups,
she said that they usually have lots of members but she has a hard time remembering their names…
Micky Yoochun happened to be a special case…
I think she said something like she'd been following news on Yoochun's drama...
Or something like that…

I'm guessing Park Yoochun will hear about this in no time…
He… hehe… hehehe...

After news of Kim Tae hee speaking of Yoochun came out, the two shot to first place on Daum search rankings...


Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment