Thursday, August 5, 2010

[TRANS] 100805 Changmin’s Ultimate Choice Part 3



1 / 4
Question 9

Q: When you pick a girl …
A calm (cool) one or a bright (cute) one?

A: Half-half “If I have to be honest … I want a girl who is calm but also cute! Greedy much?” as Changmin said, all staffs burst into laughter including the manager. “But if I really have to choose, then I think calmness is more important. Ideally I prefer her to have calmness side of 51%, and for a balance the brightness side of 49%” showing a detailed personal preference.


2 / 4
Question 10

Q: During an appointment …
The one who waits or the one who makes people waiting

A: The one who waits “Either work and personal appointments, basically I prefer to arrive earlier than the appointed time,” said the nice Changmin. As a note, for Elle Japon shooting, Changmin also popped out at the shooting scene 15 minutes before appointed schedule, surprising everyone on set.


3 / 4
Question 11

Q: When driving a car …
The careful type or full-speed type?

A: Neither “I occasionally drive carefully, but I’m never late to speed up when it’s needed.” such an honorable student answer. During days off or when he wants to refresh his mind, he’ll just go driving at once and he also drives alone in daily basis.


4 / 4

Question 12

Q: If appearing in World Cup soccer tournament
Forward or Defense

A: Defense “Forward’s pressure is a little bit too much. Defense doesn’t have such significant amount of responsibility (in term of scoring a goal), everyone’s attention is more to forward, thus piles them with lots of pressure” since Changmin is a natural sports lovers, he could sense the feeling of players on game. “Therefore, no matter how much getting hot I am supporting, I never blame the players nor jeer at them.”



source: ELLE girl HP
trans: sharingyoochun.net + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment