Friday, August 27, 2010

[SPAZZ] 100818 Yoosu Incident at Gimpo Airport

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Remember the airport marathon YooSu had on August 18th??

Will you believe us if we tell you a love story happened at that time?? XDD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at Ninja Junsu.

Remember his accessories: black mask and…………?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yep. Those cool sunglasses at his T-shirt neck line.

JS: They’re not that cool. Yoochun bought them for me in an unknown cheap shop, and it was holding sale at the moment!!!

SYC: Come on, Junchan… let’s us dream, alrite?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: Junchan baby!!! You can run and run but be careful not to drop any of your stuffs, k?!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JS: I’ll run run run run and DROPPPP!!!!

SYC: Junchan! Your glasses!!!!

JS: Ssshhhh!!! I want to get over those sunglasses! Just pretend I lost them, k?!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: Junsu yah… I think you dropped something???!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JS: Huh? I dunno! Just quick, Yoochunnah! We almost miss the plane!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: Omo. He did drop something! The sunglasses I bought him! He must feel really sad to lost something so important as gift from me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: Dun worry, baby! Whatever you dropped, I’m here to pick everything back!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JS: Shit. He found them!!! T____________T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: *smiles* Junsu will love me even more for this! What a considerate lover I am!! *grin*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: I found your sunglasses baby <3

JS: yeah, right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YC: sometimes I don’t understand, Junsu~ I do sweet things to him but he ignore me all the way to Japan……. Q____Q

SYC: Emm,, baby. Maybe try to be more royal next time??


credit: Adiao调
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment