Tuesday, August 3, 2010

[PHOTOS] Jaejoong Papercut

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prince Jaejoong~!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Worm Jaejoong XDDDD

Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: Stop it!!!! I told you, mine is good! No need to prove it!
SYC: we’ll believe what we see, Jaejoong ah~ XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: someone should fix the education system in this country so that these girls won’t be so aggressive!
SYC: easy, baby. Just stop being so HOT, then :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: I still wanna sleep………….. don’t ask me to sing anymoreee…
SYC: Huh? Sing my foot. We need someone to mop the floor :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: GYAAAAAA!!!! THIS MUST BE THOSE GIRLS’ WORK!!!!
SYC: *hiding and giggles*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YH: You go one step closer, cockroach, you’re gonna be served as my meal today!
JJ: Yunho my hero………. but I’m so not cooking cockroach.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YH: Eh?! But Yoochun said it has high calcium~
JJ: Since when you have to listen to that punk? Oh! the cockroach is going away!
YH: ……………………… *thinking* my calcium……………….

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: Yunho hasn’t come yet? How dare him to be late! Where’s Changmin? Hiding in refrigerator again?
Junsu… I need to tell him to stop doing oyaji gag whatever.. Yoochun? Yoochun!!! *sigh* I guess he’s with Changmin….

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JJ: Cute mushroom~
YH: Cute butt~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I’m lost~
Someone pet me, please?????



credit: 小九yj@baidu
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment