Sunday, July 11, 2010

[TRANS] TVXQ - The men that we love

This isn't news or anything, it's a compilation of messages written by Chinese Cassies, and it's been circulating around Baidu for quite some time now. Some of it was a little confusing even as part of the original text, but i'm sure most if not all of you will get the general gist.

1. The fans in red are no longer able to sit through concerts of their idols.

2. Cassiopeia will gradually adapt to seeing them alone, as individuals.

3. Despite all feelings of regret, I am thankful, thankful because you've been with me, because you were a part of my youth.

4. The greatest love of all is being able to persevere through the difficult periods of stagnancy.

5. (omitted)

6. The boys have taught me to love and the girls have helped me mature.

7. 'There's a person I can't get out of my head; when he weeps tears of sorrow, I look away to
stop the ache in my heart. I remember his smile, but not his face. Right now I feel a sudden urge to ask whether or not he's content the way he used to be'

8. The biggest fault a person could have is not selfishness, fickleness or recklessness, it is being defiantly in love with a person who could never show the same love towards you.

9. (omitted)

10. 20 years from now, I will still be a Cassiopeia.

11. You don't fully understand anything, you don't have a firm grasp of the truth, yet you know that he is irreplaceable and the centre of your universe.

12. When my youth leaves me, I will still be forever grateful that you were a part of my life.

13. If only I could silence all of those voices.
Those who have not undergone surgery and continued with promotions despite being on crutches, be quiet.
Those who have not had to live on only 1 or 2 hours of sleep week after week, be quiet.
Those who have not had to catch morning or late night flights, traveling back and forth every week through the course of 3 to 4 years, be quiet.
Those whose careers have never required them to leave their loved ones, be quiet.
Those who have not worked constantly in pursuit of a dream that may never come true, be quiet.
Those who have never had to support their family in their teenage years by selling chewing gum, those who have never slept in an underground station in their lives, be quiet.

14. As the years have gone by, I've grown tired of chasing after them. Regardless of how much I love them, it is an undeniable fact that we are fans and nothing more.

15. (omitted)

16. At the same time, being able to see you stand there quietly, unscathed, it is a blessing to me, to us. It is a blessing that cannot be put into words. My love, we are here for you.

17/18. (omitted)

19. If TVXQ ceases to exist, we will become fans of Tohoshinki, and if Tohoshinki perishes, fans of Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun will still remain.

20. 20 years from now, no matter where you are, i hope that I will be able to sit in one of your concerts, to listen to your voices and to applaud you.

21. Kim Jaejoong, remember, you don't always have to compromise to please everyone. You are irresistible whether you smile or not.

22/23. (omitted)

24. I'm not afraid of waiting, because it is DBSK I'm waiting for.

25. (omitted)

26. Whenever I feel my heart ache, I know that he has already lived through that pain.
Whenever I worry, I know that he's been troubled by the same things.
By the time I see him, his wounds will have been tended to.
When I cry, he will already have gotten up to stand before me once again.

27. When I spread out my five fingers, each tip represents one of you. If clenching my first could mould the five of you back into one, then I'm afraid those tips are too far out of my reach and I've waited too long. Our hearts are connected, but you have become five separate individuals.

28. If you've left, then please remember to come back. And even if you don't come back, don't ever forget, because there is nothing in this world more terrifying and tragic than forgetting.

29. (omitted)

30. Our only hope is for you to live on happily. Throughout these years, we've held on to one another. We are still the same red ocean, filled with love and endearment.

31/32. (omitted)

33. Kim Jaejoong, if the day comes where one person has to leave, I hope you leave as soon as possible so that you'll be hurt the least.

34. (omitted)

35. I use the same perfume as you, I eat your favorite ice-cream, wear the same sunglasses, listen to the same songs, buy the same headphones, wear the same clothes and learnt to speak the same languages. And it was all in vain...

36. (omitted)

37. I know that time will take us away one day and we will meet in heaven.

38. There is no one in this world who wants him to be happy more than I do, but knowledge that I can never be part of this 'happiness' is saddening.

39. One day, one day all of these worries will go away and become part of the past. But etched permanently in someone's skin will be an image providing evidence for a past that we cannot be rid of. Back in June of 2007, during Five in the Black, Yoochun's tears flowed endlessly and Junsu's attempt to offer consolation only brought about his own tears. Amidst all of this, Yunho stood and watched the two of them cry, his own eyes red-rimmed. Changmin and Jaejoong, normally strong and masculine nearly broke down too, their eyes shone with sincerity.

40. The things we do for them, they'll never know, but we do all of this willingly out of our love.

41. There are so many things beyond our control, and fate is one of them. What we can choose is to use the time we have to give them everything we've got, to love them with every fibre of our being.

42. Growth comes with more than just love, it comes with pain and tears. Right now there is nothing we can do besides smile and push away all the feelings of sadness, we must continue to love them patiently and learn to love those that he loves.

43. When everyone else was heavily made up, you appeared with your faces almost completely bare and exposed. When everyone else wore glamourous costumes, you stood on stage in nothing but a suit. When everyone else was overcome with the joy of receiving an award, you walked on stage slowly. When Kim Junsu was speaking on stage, were restless. When Yoochun spoke, his voice quivered. When Jaejoong spoke, he sighed and smiled helplessly. Finally, when Yunho held up the award, he shouted 'Cassiopeia I love you'

44. I remember the way you'd always be awarded the most prestigious of awards. The five of you standing on stage, saying "Hello everybody, we are Dong Bang Shin Ki.' Whether you were crying, smiling or hugging one another, it was always a sight to behold. Nowadays I wonder if Yunho and Changmin will appear out of nowhere and hug those on stage saying "we're here'

45. (omitted)

46. I've spent the past year looking through the growth you've undergone in the last 10 years, and I realize that the day will eventually come when you reach a crossroad and part in separate directions, waving goodbye at one another.
As for me, I want to walk down that road with all of you, until we reach the inevitable end.

47/48/49/50. (omitted)

I hope that touched your heart the way it did mine.

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment