Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[TRANS] Cassiopeia Dad PART 2

This is all I had time to translate, I'll have the last part posted as soon as possible.

Part 1 Continued


Dad: Do you love me more or DBSK more?
Me: Both!
Dad: Which one do you love more?
Me: Dad!
Dad: Then you don't want your men?
Me: I want them!
Dad: You can't have it both ways...
Me: It's okay, I'll just teach my dad how to kidnap them!

Form a line here if you'd like him to be your godfather~

My Mom & Changmin
One day my mom saw me looking at a photo of Minnie, she said "Take him home and make him work, if he doesn't cooperate, we'll beat him up 30 times a day!'

Part 2
Dong Bang Shin Ki's 'Sanskrit'
My dad went to the world expo last month:
Dad: When I was on the train, I met a group of Cassies. I told them I'm an old Cassie but they didn't believe me!
Me: What did you do then?
Dad: I sang them a DBSK song
Me: What song?
Dad: I sang 'Sanskrit'. As soon as I started, all those girls went nuts, but they finally believed me…
Me: San..Sanskrit? Please, the song's called 'Mirotic'… (I wrote down the two words and showed my dad)
(The chinese name for Mirotic and 'Sanskrit' sound very similar in Chinese)
Dad: It's almost the same thing….
Me:…. =="

So if any of you fans out there met a middle aged man claiming to be an old Cassie and who played you 'Sanskrit', well then, that's my dad, the godfather you guys thought to be perfect.

---

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment