Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[TRANS] 100720 'Fujin Koron' Magazine - Yunho

*Wish to star in real movie, or play a villain role.
I have always come across with bright image, (so I hope to play other characters)
Not only this kind of image, I want to try various characters, to show everyone my different images.

*Because of my hobbies, I am learning stepping recently.
I will show it to everyone if I finished learning,
Everyone please look forward to it!

*Latest favourite is motorcycle.

*Dreams for the future is to become a stage director, who can begin from scratch.
Furthermore, hope to become a good musician, able to let those who want to learn, learn singing and dancing.


Credits: TVXQBaidu + Render许诺: www.tvxqrender.cc
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSknights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment