Sunday, July 18, 2010

[TRANS] 100717 Letter from Chinese fan

This is NOT the whole thing. The actual article is way too long to be translated and posted here, but let me know if you want more.

I'm not part of your past, but you are all of mine
I will never be part of your future, but you will always remain as part of mine
Your love is divided between so many, mine is devoted only to you
Loving you makes me hurt inside, yet I love the pain you give me

There's an hour's time difference between the two of us
I see you walking down streets and alleys
And I retrace your footsteps, walking through your life
Your past is my future

I didn't used to believe in selflessness and self-sacrifice,
I always thought each and everyone of us were intrinsically selfish
All these prejudices, I hold them against myself and I loathe that I'm able to sacrifice so much for this man

You are a passerby in my life yet you've left with you such beautiful scenery and such deep, painful scars

You will never truly understand
When compliments turn into admiration
When praise turns into obsession
When idolization turns into love

We come from two different paths, yet from the moment these paths cross, there is no return
I watch you from faraway, in an entirely different universe, knowing that I will never be part of your future

People say love is most painful when you cannot have what you love
I say love is most painful when one is ignorant
So many things I've sacrificed, yet you have no idea that I even exist
Regardless, I've done it all by my own free will
You've never heard my name
You've never turned back to look at me
I follow your footsteps each day, thinking about the good that belongs to us
Then, as darkness refutes my fantasies, I cry uncontrollably
Until I'm no longer able to speak
The only thought in my head: Thank you dear, thank you for everything you've done

I should smile, and yet I'm afraid, because so many people love you more than I do
I should be proud, and yet I'm afraid, because this red ocean has reduced me to a minuscular, insignificant speck
I've always held my arms open, yet I've been unable to provide you with any warmth. I'm afraid, I'm afraid that what we give you will become your burden rather than your wings
I'm afraid that I"ll forget you, I'd rather die than forget.
I'm afraid that one day I won't know where you are and what you're doing, but as long as you're happy, I'll support your every decision.
I shouldn't be afraid, whoever it is, even if I don't know her, I'll be grateful that she is treating you well
We all hold the same faith because we are part of the same red ocean.
Nothing is impossible.

Someone I've never even met in my life has taught me courage and given me strength,
he's supported me and helped me along the way.
I'm not silly, it's just that he's become my sole bias.

I will cherish your every emotion, be it happiness or sadness.
You are my love - 'Always keep the faith' and 'Keep in mind that I love you'
The spell you've cast on me, I'll accept it willingly

At this moment, I realize I must learn to accept this incomplete perfection
We are not alone in our suffering, yet we are unable to provide much consolation to one another
We defiantly hold to one another, but we're unable to stop the invasion of loneliness
Even as our faces are covered in tears, we'll continue to fake a smile

Four years since being a Cassiopeia, I finally found out that the meaning of Cassiopeia is to protect those that we love for eternity
I will continue to wait, no matter where you are, please take good care of yourself.
I know that there are people more perfect than you, but they're not you
I'm drawn to you without reason. Completely in love, even with your little tongue habit…

Jaejoong,
It's never hard to say I love you
We aren't stubborn, it's just that there are some things and some people…
We love you and our love for you is buried deep in our hearts.

Credits:

uknow紫涩@TVXQBaidu

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment