Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[TRANS] 100705 FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS, Collecting Signatures, Requesting Changmin to hold a Fan Meeting 

T/N: This is in reference to my article here.


2010-07-05 20:19:55
FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS, Collecting Signatures, requesting Changmin to hold a fan meeting in Japan


Yesterday, we started our activities to collect signatures requesting Changmin to hold a fan meeting in Japan.
Up to this date, there are 2300 comments^^.
There are so many comments, though barely two days have passed since I first posted the article!!
And, the comments are increasing minute by minute^^
It was my first experience, but receiving the cooperation from Changmin fans, and many blog authors have linked to my article.
This seems to become a big movement.
I believe that the number of signatures will truly convey our voices, and will be a great power, too.
I have received inquires from overseas, since I have first requested that the comments be in Japanese, in my previous article.

So, I have made a new contact for overseas Tohoshinki fans.
There are those who are willing help me out, so I will try my best, seeking help from them.

To international fans.
Please send you message by email.
Please write in English. (T/N: English only, please)

Please use the following title.
"We want Changmin to hold a fan meeting in Japan."

And for your messages,
Please make them short and clear.
One signature for only person, please.
Example: I love Changmin! I want to meet him!!
(T/N: Maybe it will be interesting if you include where you come from (your country) in the message.)

Mail address: xiahkie@gmail.com
*This is the special email address for international fans.



I am posting again our thoughts once again^^

Supporting the 5 Tohoshinki members,
JAPANESE FAN SITE "ONE FOR ALL" , blog author fuji

"ONE FOR ALL"

We will devote our gratitude and love to Tohoshinki.
We think that the 5 years that Tohoshinki has spent in Japan are the years that we would not trade for anything.
Nothing will wipe out our memories.
Nothing will clear away our love.
Nobody can stop me from loving and supporting them.

The 5 members remain in our hearts.
Even though they mayl go on different roads, change their styles, they will shine out like the great sun.

We have gathered together since
Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin were by our side.
It was natural that they were here. In Japan.
They gave us many songs, performances, love, and tenderness.

They should have cried, felt frustrated, felt bad, by the unaccustomed Japanese life.
The situation may continue, but I wish that those feelings will be cut down by our loving supports.

They have to continue walking, searching for their own roads.
They will have to enter the military.
We do not know what will happen to their future.

This week, I especially felt so.

We do not want to regret.
We always want to smile and support the 5 members.




Source: My Soul ジュンス東方神起♪fuji♪
Translation:: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment