Saturday, July 17, 2010

[TRANS] 051026 Messages from Jaejoong's 20th birthday


“My 20th birthday…’ Spent in Japan…
As I was washing the dishes this morning, I though to myself ‘Ahh.. today’s my birthday…’
I was very happy to see all your birthday wishes, thank you all so much…
It is now year 2005. I, Jaejoong, am spending my birthday in Japan for the first time ever…
And I’m with all of you since DBSK has begun its activities in Japan…
I feel… really excited, and I’m looking forward to it, haha…
We, as Tohoshinki, will continue to bring all of you great music and show you the perfect side of us!
I love all of our members (Xiah, U-Know, Micky and Max)… All of you have so much faith in me…
I really cherish all of you! Let’s work hard together! Hwaiting!

The Members’ Messages:
Yunho-
Jaejoong ah, you’re 20 already… It’s great to have you as a member of Dong Bang Shin Ki, you are our source of support. I wish you happiness in the days to come!!

Yoochun-
Hyung… We’ve still got a lot to do together… thank you so much… and I’ll be thanking you in the future too…
Hyung, stay healthy, and I sincerely wish you a happy birthday!
Hyung, I love you…

Genius boy Changmin-
HAHAHA! Happy birthday genius hyung!
Even in the 21st century, we’ve got to search for the sunshine!
Hyung, I love you… There’ll no longer be darkness.

Xiah-
To Hero hyung, who has shown us so much charisma all along…
Really, happy birthday!
I’ve always wanted to thank you… hyung…^^

Credits: TVXQBaidu + Image: As tagged
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment