Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[TRANS] 100628 Heading to the Ground Event Gathers 10,000 Fans


"No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~" which had Tohoshinki's Yunho as the lead character, will have a DVD box set released; it can be purchased at the event "Yunho in 'No Limit ~Heading to the Ground' Premium Event 2010" at the Tokyo International Forum, with one session during the morning and one during the evening.

The lights of the venue dimmed, followed by Yunho's message for the drama. Then Yunho himself walked up the stage with a football in his hand. As Japanese fans have not seen him for a long time, the venue erupted in cheers. Yunho then kicked the ball into the goalpost, and smiled to everyone saying, "It's been a long time since I last saw everyone. I'm Yunho. Is everyone all right? I'm doing just fine. Being here with everyone makes me happy. Thank you all for coming."

Yunho also participated in Michael Jackson's tribute concert "A TRIBUTE BAND FROM MICHAEL JACKSON’S ‘THIS IS IT’ MOVIE AND U-KNOW LIVE!" and other activities. Though he's been working on a lot of things, he was busier before. T/N: Probably when Tohoshinki was still active.
In response to Yunho’s statement of wanting to show a new side to him, the MC requested him to demonstrate the moonwalk. Yunho was complaining, "This is different from what I've practiced," while showing off his sleek moonwalk on the stage.

Yunho chose the three best scenes:
First: The goal in the last episode
Second: Falling into the Han River
Third: Dancing to “Checkmate”

The third one was a scene from a competition, showcasing Yunho's solo piece "Checkmate." The MC said, "Usually, there aren't any passers-by who can dance that well." (Yunho is a soccer player in the drama) Yunho replied, "When shooting that scene, I wasn't dancing as Cha Bonggun. I was dancing as myself." Ara also said, "Ah, Yunho dances better than I thought he would. (laughs)" Telling a story of what happened while filming like this, the audience burst into laughter.

"I took up this drama (after a long time from my previous project) and I'm very happy. I hope to showcase my better work to everybody next time." -Ara

"First of all, I'm very touched to be able to see everyone. As I saw the behind-the-scenes that I didn't even know of, I'm also very happy. I will try new challenges next time, and I will work hard to show everybody my work with significant improvement. I hope everyone would support it." -Yunho

This event will also be held at Kobe on the 4th of July. On the 25th of August, the soundtrack for this drama will be released.


Source: BARKS + baiduTVXQ
Translation: (L) @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment