Sunday, June 27, 2010

[FANACCOUNT + PHOTOS] 100626 - JYJ in Los Angeles Airport





I went at the airport at 9:30am and waited and waited… lol when I went there was 2 fans and us only. When it past 12pm people came gradually and I was sitting waiting where I can see where they come out. I couldn’t see clearly because of the angle but the reflection of the rock showed someone with a white thing near that persons head and I was got my camera ready thinking it was them. Then I saw JJ so I just screamed “jaejoong!” right away lol then everyone got ready and JJ and Junsu came out! Everyone ran to them and iwas like where’s yoochun!? But my mom gave a rose to JJ and he accepted! Junsu had a cap and mask on too.. Junsu got a rose from my friend (hes so nice). My mom told Jaejoong “someones calling you” and he said “doko?(where)” in japanese!! so sweet of him<3>yoochun coming out slowly (as if he were hiding lol) and noone knew it was him! So I was filming and I gave him my gift which he accepted. He smiled when I gave it to him!!! then people noticed and came too yoochun. He was so skinny and smaller then excepted. he was saying “excuse me” and went through. When Yoochun was trying to go out people pushed and my sister got pushed to his cart. He ran over her foot with the cart LOL Yoochun was pushing baggage’s but before walking the cross street (jj and junsu already went) the staff came to take over the baggage and walked but he noticed he left his bag so he went back but he was holding my gift the wholee time! And as they were walking yoochun and jj was talking and junsu was infront walking. JJ seemed tired and he oh my, he had the most beautiful eyes. Junsu’s shirts tag was STILL out! Lol they walked to their car but took the stairs so noone can go up. So we ran to the elevator and I found their car so just ran there lol after they went in junsu(sitting in the front) took his mask off and smiled! JJ was looking at the fans and YC was looking too but still has his sunglasses on. They left in their car ): and now it is 1:17 pm.

—edited, added some parts i forgot lol it was funny since my sister was filming Yoochun and i was too so it was like sister yoochun and me so i yelled to her “you take JJ!” and to know that yoochun understands japanese… lol and my sister was like ” wheres junsu!?” the whole time when he was infront of her lol he mustve heard that too -_- haha anyway they were so cute<3>

Credit: http://rieggos.tumblr.com/
Shared by DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment