Monday, June 14, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100613 JYJ Thanksgiving Live at Tokyo Dome Day 2‏

In the hotel, tears keep rolling down my cheeks

At the very end,
When everything ended with encore [W]
Jejung, Yuchun and Junsu going around the tracks and stages to greet the fans.
When (Jejung) arrived the stairs and walked to backstage,
He couldn't hold his tears, he can only use his hands to cover his
face, weeping.

Crying and trembling, 'I am sorry' he said, and vanished (at the end
of the corridor)

Even though Junsu and Yuchun tried to hold back their tears, the tears
still rolling down.

During the performance, Jejung looked very sad, and had been crying.

Always want to keep a smile for everyone

Saying in such way,

[I am sorry (it was confusing at that moment) Please forgive me if I
couldn't remember it correctly]

Therefore I am also...

thinking that I don't ever want to see the sadness on everyone's face
again, Jejung will not cry forever.

Want you guys to be happy, blessed
never ever cry...

I can feel myself now
depressed

Now
I am crying

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment