Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100531 Encountered Jejung

31st of May, evening.

At the Japanese restaurant where my mother works, someone had booked a private dining room.
When the appointment time had reached, 2 men arrived.
The restaurant manager led them to the room they had booked.
One of them was a 40-year-old guy with mustache, and the other one was a Japanese? .... was talking to the manager.
The person who received orders and delivered apples and other cuisine on the menu to the private room where that 2 men were, was my mother.
Hence, entered my mother's eyes was a very fair, very beautiful and conspicuous youth with sharp nose. When my mother saw him, without second thought, she called him!

Mother: 'Jejung!'
Youth: 'I am not Jejung~' He said like that.
Youth: 'You have made a mistake~'
Mother: 'The one who have made a mistake... is not Jejung?'
Youth: 'Ah hahaha... I think you have mistaken me for him'
Mother: 'But it is so obvious that you and Jejung look alike'
Youth: 'Please just listen to me~'
Mother: 'Ah, really ^^'

So, since he denied, my mother thought it is better not to entangle in this issue with him and went away.
After a while, my mother delivered the well-prepared cuisine to the private room where that beautiful youth was.
They were discussing issues of concert in Kyocera Dome. At this time, my mother interrupted, 'Ah, with Yuchun right?' His facial expression was in shocked at that moment, but smiled right away.
When the fish cuisine was brought in, the youth who saw the fish's appearance said 'Ah, it is scary', so my mother immediately put the cuisine further away. (My mother later mentioned that he looked like a spoilt kid ^^)
When my mother brought the cuisine to the table, he put his elbows on the table and propped his chin on hands, smiled while looking at my mother.
After that, because other groups who made appointment had come, my mother became very busy.
When she finally finished serving other people, they already paid the bill.
The person who came along with him, collected AVEX's invoice. Then two of them went away in a car with Daiba's plate numbers.

Read till here, everyone already understood? Yes, the beautiful youth whom my mother encountered, was Jejung.


Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment