Sunday, May 9, 2010

[TRANS] Message from the Cassiopeia who wrote the hearing account

Oh no, I checked my PMs a little late;; I'm sorry about that.

This trial was a public trial; ordinary citizens were allowed to watch so that's why I went.


I was... quite surprised to find out that there is interest for this trial overseas.

And if I could say one more thing, there are no lies in this account.
Why would I ever want to trick other fans?
I am a fan who loves TVXQ, and a person who is very interested in law, so that was why I went.
I hope you can tell them that...


Anyway, if you have any thing else you would like to ask, please send me a message ^^

T/N: This is the reply I received from the Cassiopeia who wrote this account when I sent her a message asking her whether the trial was an open public trial or not as some international fans were questioning why she was there in the first place.

Source: [My Daum Account]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by:
tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment