Monday, May 31, 2010

[Fanaccount] Japan-Day 2010 in Düsseldorf (Germany) part 2






Hello everyone ! This is my little fanaccount about Japanday in Düsseldorf, Germany. I’m from Belgium, but really didn’t mind driving all the way over there, and even less since it turned out to be one of the best days of my life <3

First of all, when it was confirmed that I would be going, I wanted to do something to advertise my love for TVXQ. So after some thinking, I decided to make a big Tohoshinki banner. I spent over 4 hours working on it, just for the painting part! But it was totally worth it =)



I drove all the way from Belgium with Cyn (joongielove93 ), another fangirl, and we arrived around 11AM. We went to several Japanese stores, and I bought myself a copy of SMART magazine where Junsu was featured (the one with the hotpants! *__*). Cyn even found a copy of AnAn with Jae! Oh and we also got the ViVi mag with the Tohoshinki special ^__^

I didn’t put up the banner at first, because to be honest I felt a little awkward at first. But then after some time and with all the cosplayers around, I realized no one would find me strange if I did walk around with my huge banner xD



After meeting up with Irina, a German fan which we already had contact with, we walked through the crowd, me holding up the banner proudly. A lot of people were curious and read what was written, some even took pictures (I can just hope that’ll remind them to google “tohoshinki” xD), but sadly no one came up to us.

But then eventually,(though I had half given up to meet other fans and I was about to fold the banner up) two girls (Jenny & Therese, if I remember right) came towards us, and told us they were fans too!




And it all just exploded from there on. Another 2 girls stopped by and told us about a meeting they were planning for July 4th. Then some other girls came, and told us there actually was a meeting on that very day! So we decided to all join in, and went all the way to find a free patch of grass. While doing so, Jenny, Therese and I alternately carried the banner around proudly.

We were all spazzing so much, but it was NOTHING next to our reactions when we saw the “Balloons” cosplayers!


^Picture taken from SYC^

Sadly, Junsu was missing ;o)
We all gathered around and took a LOT of pictures, when suddenly 3 girls came running towards us, dressed up as the boys in the “Last Angel” PV !!! All in white! And “Junsu’s” hair was the best ! And the ducky rucksack too ! =D



After a lot of picture taking, we all sat down on the grass, talked, ate sushi (that one of the girls had made) and exchanged contact information. I think we were a good 20 people there !

We stayed there quite some time until we got really hungry, so Cyn, the 3 Last Angel girls and I went to eat Korean food. Which was awesome, but it would get boring if I told you what we all had

After that we went back to the main stage area, still proudly carrying our banner around. We noticed there were TV crews present, recording the performances on the main stage, so the Last Angel girls tried to get the banner into the camera angle. And then… suddenly…

A technician from the TV crew came towards us, and asked us what our banner was about, so we explained briefly. Then he asked us “Would you mind being interviewed about that? On live TV?”

We were honestly SHOCKED ! We said yes of course !
So the guy led us to the actual recording place, and after waiting a little while we were asked to go in front of the camera. With the banner still with us of course ! The reporter asked us again to explain what the banner was about, and Lisa1 and Lisa2 answered some questions =) Then he went on to say that there were even girls that came all the way from Belgium (Cyn & me), and he found it quite awesome =D

When the interview was over and we were no longer in front of the camera, we all started crying, we were really just so happy we could send out a message of support for TVXQ, even more so because European fans don’t often get the opportunity to do so.

As I’m writing this now, the video hasn’t been upload on the channel’s website yet, but I’ll make sure to rip it and spread it around as soon as it’s available!

From there on we still kept walking around with our banner, and more fans gathered around, and eventually we gathered to sing a few TVXQ songs, which were recorded by the admin of Phoenix (and I’m sure the videos will be up quite soon !). We sang PROUD, Love in the Ice, Mirotic and Survivor.

After that there were fireworks, and sadly this beautiful day came to an end. We all said goodbye and wished each other the best, all the while reminding everyone to keep the faith.

I feel blessed to have met so many amazing TVXQ fans, and hopefully we will all meet again very soon. Thanks all for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment