Saturday, April 3, 2010

[NEWS] 100403 Tohoshinki Announced Activities Suspension

Tohoshinki Announced Activities Suspension

Being popular in Japan, South Korea boyband TVXQ on the 3rd announced through their management agency AVEX that they would suspend their activities in Japan. The label company will continue to support solo activities of all five members.

According to official officer, this decision is result from discussions among the members and staffs. “Each of 5 members decided to go and walk towards their own direction of dream.” he said.

TVXQ debuted in 2005 in Japan, in 2008 and 2009 they managed to have two consecutive years participation in NHK’s festival, and the members are getting even more popularity among the young generation, along with many more fans all across Asia. One of the member Jejung has been focused on solo activities as he is already scheduled to appear in Fuji TV drama series starting this month.


source: sports nichi
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: dbsknights

Until now.. I still feel halfawake.. not accepting anything. Why do I feel like I was stabbed a million times? Why do I feel like I've been fighting for a dream that they had never dreamed? But I'm still here updating and being with you guys because I just can't accept. Can you please encourage me to keep the faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment